Are you Committed?
Thank you for your interest in Church Planting in New Hampshire. Application for consideration of partnership candidacy with us and with the North American Mission Board involves the following steps:
- Register with the North American Mission Board (NAMB) and complete the Lead Church Planter application here: Mobilize Me
- Indicate whether you are already talking with someone here (New Hampshire Baptist Association, BCNE, etc…) and provide the name of that contact person.
- You will receive a follow-up contact from NAMB, and we will be notified of your interest.
- You will be directed to fill out an application and an initial pre-assessment inventory that is free. You will then be asked to complete additional inventories costing approximate $100, which will be reimbursed if you are approved as a candidate.
- NAMB will send you links to submit references, marital and temperament inventories and a background check, after which you will be contacted by us to discuss scheduling a Church Planter Assessment Interview.
- The Assessment Interview requires that you and your wife travel to New Hampshire for a field visit and two-day interview with local church planters/missionaries/pastors who have experience planting churches and working with church planters. At this interview, you will participate in individual interviews as well as group interactions, a sermon, and a strategy presentation.
- Following the Church Planter Assessment Interview, you will be provided with an Assessment Report containing the following:
- Summary of inventory feedback
- Disposition of Assessment Team: “Recommended,” “Recommended With Conditions,” or “Not Recommended.”
- Summary of Strength and Growth Areas
- Recommendations for further development as a planter.
Final decisions regarding recommendations for NAMB and partner church support rest with the New Hampshire Assessment Team. The assessment process is not intended to tell you if God is calling you to plant a church, but instead, it is designed to help the New Hampshire Team and the NAMB determine whether and how we are to partner with you. The results of this Assessment help us to best understand whether and how we can partner with you.